Afternoon buzz
I host a show called the afternoon buzz, Wednesdays 2-3pm on CFCR. I thought I would share the playlist from today. There are links. They aren't necessarily the song, but something from the artists in question...
Planet Telex-Radiohead (from The Bends)
The Halfpipe is Covered in Snow-Black Mold (from Crystal ants is snow blindness)
Legal Tender - Handsome Furs (from Face Control)
100%-The Slew (from 100%)
Slapped Actress-The Hold Steady (from Stay Positive)
Stuffed Animal-Chad Vangaalen (from Soft Airplane-B Sides EP)
Journey into Sound-X-Ecutioners (from Built From Scratch)
VuVuVu-MSTRKFT (from Fist of God)
Drop Alcohol-Two Hours Traffic (from Territory)
Salty Dog-Flogging Molly (from Swagger)
Planet Telex-Radiohead (from The Bends)
The Halfpipe is Covered in Snow-Black Mold (from Crystal ants is snow blindness)
Legal Tender - Handsome Furs (from Face Control)
100%-The Slew (from 100%)
Slapped Actress-The Hold Steady (from Stay Positive)
Stuffed Animal-Chad Vangaalen (from Soft Airplane-B Sides EP)
Journey into Sound-X-Ecutioners (from Built From Scratch)
VuVuVu-MSTRKFT (from Fist of God)
Drop Alcohol-Two Hours Traffic (from Territory)
Salty Dog-Flogging Molly (from Swagger)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home